LAB Anlagenbau is a medium-scale family-run company with its registered office in the town of Priborn / Müritz
1979 Founding of LAB – Landtechnischer Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG in Munich.
1986 Relocation of the registered office to Schwaebisch Hall and change in the company’s name to LAB Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG and start of specialisation in the bulk materials industry.
1991 Construction of the company’s own production facility in Priborn/ Müritz.
1998 Patenting of LAB extraction technology and extension of the product range with the LAB exchangeable containers.
2002 Expansion of the product range to include the LABOMAT conveying and metering device. This created a complete integrated system from withdrawal up to production.
2004 Diversification into the metal-working industry. Braun Gillette and Daimler. Expansion of the LAB interchangeable container logistics division.
2007 Fulfilment of the REACH ordinance (EC) no. 1907/2006
2010 Expansion of the product range with the manual suction lance
2011 Diversification to the dairy sector
2013 Expansion of the product range with the LABOMAT VD200. Fulfilment of the updated workplace limit values (TRGS 900).
2014 Diversification to the clay bricks sector
2015 Expansion of the product range with the LABOMAT VD1000.
2017 Expansion of the product range with a complete PP and HDPE plant for particularly aggressive bulk materials such as calcium chloride (CaCl2) and similar.
Complete solution from bulk materials storage up to conveying to the production zone:
– Extraction from sacks, Big Bags, LAB interchangeable containers, silos and sea containers
– LABOMAT conveying and metering device in different sizes
– Production linkage with LAB mixing container or on-site individual solutions.